Support ministries provide operational and other tangible services for the church and all its ministries to function efficiently, and to do so in safe environments conducive for learning and worship.
- 1. The Trustee Ministry is responsible for and maintains any matters related to the onsite/offsite buildings, land, equipment, vehicles, trailers plus any other applicable personal property of the church.
- 2. Responsible for facility use in consultation with Trustees and Pastor.
- 3. Serve as keepers of all legal documents referencing the church.
- 4. Responsible for the acquisition, maintenance and disposition of any equipment, materials, and supplies. that affect church operations; solicit estimates or bids for services needed.
- 5. Study need for and recommend acquisition of property and space creation.
- 6. Actively participates on the Real Estate (appointed by Pastor’s and bonded), Buildings, Grounds, Equipment, Materials, Supplies and Special Events Subcommittees.